Do you struggle to stay comfortable throughout the year? Have you noticed pockets of hot or cold air in your home—or rising energy costs? Cool your summer and warm your winter efficiently with a new heat pump!
Our heat pump replacement service includes:
- Installation of a new, properly sized heat pump
- Installation of a new thermostat (if needed)
- Removal and recycling of the old equipment
- 1-year labor warranty
- Planned maintenance
We offer several different types of heat pumps, including solar-ready units that can help offset your energy bill!
Is it Time to Replace Your Heat Pump?
The average heat pump has a lifespan of about 15 years; after this point, it’s common for them to fail or need constant repairs.
If you’ve noticed…
- Your heat pump seems to run constantly
- Poor indoor air quality
- The temperature in your home never feels comfortable
- Frequent repairs
- Rising utility bills
- Strange noises
…It’s time to replace your heat pump!
Heating when you need it. Cooling when you want it. What’s not to love? Request a quote today!