Your HVAC system should keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer; it also ventilates the air in your home and helps to remove dust and allergens. If your HVAC is no longer doing its job or it’s causing endless repair bills, it’s time for a replacement!
We offer a full unit replacement package, including:
- HVAC unit installation
- Digital thermostat
- Removal and recycling of old equipment
- Refrigerant disposal
- Repairing or modifying the existing ductwork
- 1-year labor warranty
- Planned maintenance
Optional add-ons include:
- Whole-house purification system
- Whole-house filtration system
- Germicidal UV lights
How to Tell it’s Time for a New HVAC System
The U.S. Department of Energy recommends homeowners replace their HVAC system every 10-15 years, as this is the average age that components start to wear out and systems become inefficient.
Here are some other warning signs that your system may be on the way out:
- Frequent repairs
- Rising energy bills
- You can’t keep your home at a comfortable temperature
- There’s more dust in your home
- Unusual smells while your HVAC is running
- Odd sounds, like grinding or squealing
- Poor indoor air quality
Installing a modern system will improve your air quality, reduce operation costs, and help you stay in your comfort zone all year round.
Spend less and live more comfortably—request a free quote today!